Latest activity

• M
    Miguel Moran posted the thread FP: in Front Page Articles.
    Atelier fans never get a moment to rest. The long-running JRPG series all about chilling out and doing some alchemy has had at least one...
  • M
    Miguel Moran posted the thread FP: in Front Page Articles.
    This weekend doesn’t just mark the release of the latest Pokémon video game. The anticipated launch of Pokémon Sword and Shield is also...
  • Koenig
    Good morning all! I hope you have a great start to your new week! It's Pokemon week! Steve2 originally wanted Sword, and I was going to...
  • Koenig
    Right now we are starting to talk about Christmas, they both want Sword (but we all know one will get shield and one sword)
  • A
    A.K Rahming posted the thread FP: in Front Page Articles.
    The Switch Lite is still a fairly new system, so new owners are being added to the ranks en mass. One key thing to do with any new...
  • Koenig
    Thank ypu so much, it worked, my son is so happy
  • A
    South Korea is known for a lot of things, like K-pop and K-dramas. But, it also does have a relatively small presence in the video game...
  • A
    One pet-peeve that a number of gamers have about modern consoles is that none of them support Bluetooth audio. There are a few wireless...
  • Juegos
  • J
    John Friscia posted the thread FP: in Front Page Articles.
    Build-A-Bear Workshop has offered a 16-inch Snorlax for a while now, but why stop there? We can do better than that for Nintendo...
  • mattavelle1
    By pressing "R" the game is referring to clicking the "right joystick" and not the either of the right triggers. (press the right...
  • mattavelle1
  • D
    Dominick Ashtear posted the thread FP: in Front Page Articles.
    Fans of Shovel Knight rejoice! The final expansions to hit the indie title, Shovel Knight: King of Cards and Shovel Knight Showdown, now...
  • S
  • A
    Andrew Rockett posted the thread FP: in Front Page Articles.
    Pokémon Sword and Shield, now just a few days away from release, have made some very controversial changes to the series formula by...